Saturday, October 8, 2011

A new Sarah, a new Lifee, and a new lovee!

Dear God,
So, I'm ready for that change that I asked for last weekend. Cause I am getting really sick and tired of this Sarah! I want to be the Sarah that really is happy and isn't just trying to 'Act' as a happy Sarah! The Sarah that I wanna be is beautiful on the inside and doesn't care about what she looks like on the outside! She is willing to serve you with her life and is ready to be put into the world to SERVE you! She looks at herself in the mirror every morning and sees you in her self not only do people see it but she also sees it!
So God, I AM READY!!!!! I really am!
Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me and my relationship with my dad and I imagine that you already saw this coming because you are after God! and Well, I am ready for a big fix in me and my relationship with my father because I'm tired of being hurt by him! and I already know that YOU win every single time.
My life is like a scale my relationship with you is on a high and I fall from something that is worldly and I really didn't want to happen, but I realize that the reason why those lows are in my life because I did it to myself because I took control of my life and said I got this I'm going to do this BY MYSELF! And it always ends up that I am most definitely WRONG! So tomorrow morning when I wake up Imma be a new Sarah because I'm tired of the old!
I need help God!

No comments:

Post a Comment