Dear God,
Thank you for the answer to prayer about my dad our relationship is already getting better! I thank you so much! God you are so amazing!!! God I know I said I wanted to change my attitude but Its so hard when I have so much anger built up in side of me but how can I get rid of this anger and not take it out on the ones I love? Please PLEASE! HELP ME!!! I can't do this on my own and you know that! I wanna try harder to serve you with my life!
Help me take things one step at a time and help me start on something that I need to fix and show me what I need to fix in my life because I'm tired of living like this! I don't like the person that I am! Now don't get me wrong there are lots of things I like about myself such as, the way I look I may feel as if I look like crap but if I do that I know that I'm just saying what you created is crap and I don't like is but, I do like how I look. I love my family even though we struggle with things I always remember that you are in control of it all! I love the guy you put in my life to help me go through things together he is an amazing boyfriend! I am so incredebly blessed to have him. I love my life I really do! I love my personality!
But the things I want to fix are my attitude, my relationship with you needs to be stronger! I want to have a better relationship with my mom as well! Lord please just help me be a better person! Help me enhance myself to honor you! Change me! God you know my heart! And you know I mean every single word I say in these letter to to you! So God I pray and ask these things in your Heavenly marvelous name! Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment