This verse is basically saying if we do something wrong to others we are basically hurting Him! Because it says that we are to treat others with the love of God!.....Think about it..
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future.
This has been my life verse for 2 years now. The reason why is because I sometimes feel like there is literally no more purpose for me so why in the world do you want me hear God? It's because He has a purpose for me! It's not going to hurt me in the future and it's going to prosper me! I can't wait until God's plan is finished!
Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful.
This is such an amazing verse because I love knowing that I am wonderfully made no matter how people see me I always no that God thinks I'm perfectly made! I love it soooooo much!!!
John 16:33
I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace in this world you will have trouble , but take heart for I have overcome the world.
I love, love, LOVE this verse because it fits my life very well. There are so many things that come up in my life , but this verse reassures me in knowing that my Saviour has already overcome the bad things in my life! :) God is amazing!!!
Ephesians 4:26-27
In your anger do not sin: do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.
If you are upset with someone DO NOT WAIT TO TELL SOMONE YOU ARE UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING!!!! This is so very important because if you keep being angry at someone then you are just going to be even more angry at them in the future CONFRONT THEM! BUT! remember to do it in a christian loving way don't be like O you did this, this, and this wrong and I don't like it. Say instead Hey I've noticed this and question them with is this really what God would want you to do. Don't be a hypocrite about it either is you do the same thing that you are getting on to them for then fix yourself before you tell them to fix them!
Phillipians 1:27
Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.
Act as if God was with you all the time...cause in reality He really is! Really ask yourself this question how would I act if God were standing with me all the time?
1 John 3:15
Anyone who hates his brother is a murder; and you know that no murder has eternal life in him.
God sees hate as murder LOVE your enemies even when they do you wrong a million times! Love them no matter what!
No comments:
Post a Comment