I am here on this earth wondering what your purpose is for me. When you say in the Bible that You have a plan and a purpose for me, plans to prosper and not to harm, plans for hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11. I get so incredibly stressed about "little tiny things" as some people would think or say. But, God you know that, that is not how I feel about those things. I want a better relationship with my dad, and ya I understand that you will do these things on your own time. But, I'm being hurt! ALOT! and I don't want to be hurt anymore! I want nothing more but to be close to you for the rest of my life I want to collide with you every single moment of my life. I don't just wanna have that I time collision with you during youth group, worship, church, ect. I want it ALL the time! I KNOW! that you are there and I KNOW you are loving me all the time! A never ending love! and I feel so cared for every single time I think that I am being loved by a God that created me! I'm being loved by a God that gives me life! I can't wait until the day when I see your beautiful face.
There are things that I'm very stressed about and God you know what they are. A few of the things are...my best friend is living with me..and even though to people it may seem that I am just a happy bubbly girl that loves you with all her heart. I am broken inside! and there is only one person that can fix me! That is You! I am ready to be fixed and changed! Cause I'm tired of this old Sarah! I'm ready for the new one! I want to be a witness to others for you to show others that i am happy cause I am alive! I am alive because I have you! I am going to serve you with my life and talk to mom more! and FIX all the broken relationships that I have in my life! But I can't do it by myself anymore I have to have your help! Lord I LOVE YOU!!!! With everything in me! I am totally and utterly in love with you! I pray that you will help me fix things! and to help me encourage more!
I love you Lord!
In your name I pray and ask these things Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment