Dear Daddy,
So there are some things that I think you should know about what exactly the divorce really did to me. First off when I was nine years old, I not only ran away once but 2 times. Dad do you remember why I did it? It was because you told me that you were going to marry Nancy! Not only did that happen but I suffered through a depression at the age of NINE YEARS OLD! I tried to commit suiciced several times all of them mom never even knew about until last februray.
Last November was hard, like really really hard! All because of our huge fight! Dad, please don't be mad at me when I tell you the things I went through in this past year because I have literally been praying about telling you this for a very, very long time! And I think it's time to say that...Last December because of our fight I decided that i didn't want to be here anymore so I tried to commit suicide once again. I did that about 5 times last year and in February I got into cutting and did that only 2 times! I went to counciling because mom found out and I have hid that from you for months now! Don't get mad at mom for not telling you because, you didn't even tell me about you and Nancy getting a divorce. Dad I hope you realize by this letter how much this divorce has hurt me physically and mentally! It kills me not to have a dad every single morning because he doesn't live with me. Do kyou regret ever divorcing mom, just because of us? I didn't give you this letter during our dinner or after because I wasn't sure when to give it to you but when you read it. I am now saying I'M SORRY!!! FOR EVERYTHING!!! I JUST WANT MY DAD BACK! DO YOU HERE ME SCREAMING THESE WORDS TO YOU!!?? I HAVE WANTED A DAD EVER SINCE THE AGE OF SEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!! Do you understand why I have been hurting yet! I basically just told you right there if you didn't catch that! I REALY WANT A DAD AGAIN!!!!
It says in the Bibly that our parents should be encouraging us in the Bible! Dad? You need to teach me about God! I want you to think back...When was the last time that you had talked to me about God!?...Cause I know in my heart that I am hungry for more of Gods word I am totally and completely in love with God! I want you to be too! Because He is AMAZING!!! He has done so many amazing things in my life that have made me fall more and more in love with Him! He is an amazing God and I want you to experience what I have experienced!
I had an amazing time with you on Sunday! Good to just talk to my daddy once in a while! I'm happy about you and Jess she seems like a sweet girl with what you have said she is really pretty! and I hope you to are happy! :)
I would love for you to help me out with some softball stuff and see if I can get signed up for some softball! I can't wait to meet Jess either! :) And I'm sorry bout the mixed emotions in this letter that I'm writing to you but I just have emotions about alot of things happy sad upset you name it!
I hope that our relationship gets better and better daddy! I love you!
I'm praying for you!
Love your little girl,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment